Hello there! Welcome! (o´▽`o)ノ

 


Happy New Year Everyone! 

I just realized I haven't given myself a proper introduction since I created my official blog and main account, so allow me to introduce myself.

Hello, my name is HamuchuStar. Nice to meet you! ❀∠( ˶´∀`˵)っ

I'm a 31 year old straight fujoshi and I go by She/Her pronouns.

I'm an artist and animator by profession who used to work in the animation industry for the past two years. I've worked on projects such as My Little Pony, Legend Quest, The Hollow, Tib & Tumtum, Human Discoveries and Polly Pocket. Unfortunately, due to my mental condition I have to resign from my work to undergo treatment and therapy. Currently, I am a freelance artist who mostly draws and animates NSFW art, mainly bara and yaoi but at times some straight and later on will start to focus on SFW art.

Since a great deal of my works are NSFW, I advise that those who are under 18 to please do not follow me. All characters I depict in every form of R-18 art, animation or media are 18 years old and above. Additionally, such characters and situations they are portrayed in are entirely fictional. 


What my Blogger contains:

  • mostly NSFW art (bara, yaoi and straight)
  • SFW art (I'll post more safe art in the future)
  • my personal thoughts (like a journal or diary)
  • discussions (such as a new favorite character or upcoming personal projects)
  • wips

Favorite Anime and Manga:

  • YuYu Hakusho
  • JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
  • Rose of Versailles
  • Eyeshield 21
  • Crows

Hobbies:

  • drawing
  • writing stories and my thoughts
  • reading my diary and BL fanfictions of my favorite characters and ships
  • playing Animal Crossing New Horizons and The Sims 4
  • talking to my cats
  • watching baking videos (because I love cakes and pastries but I don't know how to bake)

Trivia about me:

  • I am ambidextrous, although I primarily use my left hand to draw and do majority of the work
  • I slept for 3 days straight after a stressful project with weekly deadlines
  • I used to study and work as a nurse
  • When I was 5, I inserted a LEGO flower piece inside my nose
  • One major neighborhood blackout, a friendly black cat helped me find my way home

I'm looking for other alternatives to post aside from Pixiv and Twitter, due to their own drawbacks, so I created this account. I was originally supposed to be active in Tumblr, since I like its platform and enjoyed its content until the 2018 purge. My Blogger is not only my main gallery but also an online journal to spill my thoughts and interests, similar to a form of escapism. 

Thank you for stopping by and reading this post. °˖✧◝(^∀^)◜✧˖°

Popular posts from this blog

One Passionate Morning

Cum Here for a Good Time (≧ڡ≦)

Tien Shinhan's Mega Milkers